Thursday, September 15, 2011

Very much awake

I am very much awake now. Yesterday was a good day - a lot to celebrate - a lot to digest. One of the other things I felt was - there's so much to do. I will be gone for approximately 4 months. 1 month in the hospital and 100 days down town by the hospital to be close in case of complications and Lynne will be there for that as well. Every now and then I feel a wave of panic come over me. How are we going to do this? What about this? And what about that?  There are a lot of things that are out of our control. We've talked about that, about not worrying about the morrow because it's got enough for itself. I do well with lists and checking them off. Who's doing this, who's doing that? What's important, what's not, who can help with this and who can help with that? We have about 9 days left to do that. I am very much awake now, ready to go. Wait, it's the wee hours of the morning. I should be sleeping. Very, very much awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment