Tuesday, September 20, 2011

As We Go Continued

It's Tuesday about 10am. I have completed a PET CT scan(Positron emission tomography/computerized tomography scan). I wait now for my 11am with the social worker for an evaluation of my ability to go through this process of transplant and the risks inherent in the process. In the mean time Dirk is on his way down to the hospital to do a second donation of stem cells to supplement yesterday's harvest. That will fill the rest of his day and and take  his energy as well. He has amazing stamina. He is doing well. Elly has been by his side the whole time as well. Partnerships are wonderful. I know I cherish all that Lynne brings to our relationship. They have just arrived and Lynne is sitting beside me  and patting my hand asking, "How ya' doing hon?" after she offered to get me some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment