Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Little of This -- A Little of That

I 'm writing this while we're in the proverbial waiting room at MDA. My brother, Dirk is sitting waiting for some X-rays. His eyes are closed catching some snooze time. We just finished lunch after an extended echo/stress test. It went for about 2 hrs. We have one more meeting scheduled after this and that will wrap up the first day. Tues. and Wed. and Thur. will have their own waits. Dirk just jumped so I guess he's in a pretty good snooze. We have been joking, after reading Isaac's blog [they just called Dirk's name and he jumped up to go back] about how I will take on Dirk's blood and immune system and we stretched that into all other kinds of things. I am finishing this up much later. Suffice it to say we're glad they are here and that all of this is possible. Do I hear an Amen? And all God's people said AMEN

2 comments: