Friday, September 16, 2011

Cue Ball Hazards

Well, things have changed. The cue ball took a different turn. I apparently misunderstood on the admission schedule. All next week is devoted to running tests as an outpatient and that will go into the week of the 26th as well. In that time it looks like there is two dates with chemo on them and nothing yet said about being admitted and receiving the stem cells. Dirk is getting the neupogen shots Fri., Sat., Sun., and Mon. to stimulate the growth of the stem cells. Mon. they will harvest them and if they need more they will do so again on Tue. When they transplant them into my system is not on the calender yet. The ball is, however, still rolling.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog. Glad to hear the ball is still rolling! I get updates on you from my mom & dad, but I'm glad I found your blog. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I'd like to talk to you sometime soon, if possible. You can text, e-mail, and (of course) call me... 210.849.7199... Let me know what would be good for you.

    Love, Sheri

    ReplyDelete