Thursday, March 1, 2012

Anything Fun? T - minus - 8 Part 2

Yesterday Isaac and I had breakfast after his exam and my appointments. He asks me, "Do you want to do anything fun today?". The question caught me by surprise. I had in mind to finish up on things that still needed my attention before being gone from home  for a few months. What I also felt was the sense that there are so many things to do and I'm never done. That has always been a challenge for me. So Isaac suggested we go to the bayou and see if we could catch some minnows for the small water pond feature I had put in by our house. The minnows will eat the misquito wigglers and add another thing to sit and enjoy. So we did. He caught 10 and released them into their new home. Thanks Isaac.  Later that day Lynne found a small turtle and put it in the pond as well. I hope we have minnows left since we can't find the turtle. Today I will go back to finishing things up and latter this afternoon or early evening check out my "new digs".

No comments:

Post a Comment