Wednesday, February 29, 2012

T - minus - 8 To Transplant Part 1

So there is this mocking bird that has a habit of leaving a deposit on our mail box, daily. This state bird of Texas is perhaps the most effervescent of all song birds and very territorial and one of my favorite birds. Our mail box is his realm, his podium, his perch, and his throne. Here's when this becomes a problem. I can't come in contact with his daily deliveries because of the bacterial problem and the high risk of infections from birds so I can't go and get the mail.

Why do I write about birds the night before I go into the hospital? Perhaps because it takes my mind off the more weighty, stuff for tonight at least. I have had the final clearance for the "Go Ahead" today and the Count Down Continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment