Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day Three

After I got here to get ready for my Pet Scan I am on delay. The notes had said "no food for 6  hrs", liquids were okay but apparently not any condiments in the coffee. I am to wait a couple of hours and then we can go ahead. It is time for a nap. There was enough flex time between appointments so I was able to finish the Pet Scan and get to a clinic visit to follow up on the cold symptoms and they will continue the antibiotics and add another  The afternoon was a class on how to care for myself during the stem cell transplant and after. Home by 3:30 just as we were getting a nice shower. I think our area is out of the drought now in fact they said Lake Houston is almost full now. Lynne is still under the weather and so we are holed up and taking it easy tonight.  Day 3 week 1 under the belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment