Friday, February 17, 2012

Day Two

It's 10 am on Thur. and for the second day there was a tie up on the freeway due to an accident. It started me at a 15  min. late start for my 8:30.  I'm through with xrays and EKG and am waiting for echo and puliminary function and then a meeting with the Social Worker will wrap up the morning. Isaac has posted the details of the chemo treatment and the Count Down to the Transplant on his Blog.  At our meeting with Dr. Khour yesterday,  he said everything is, "A GO". All of these tests are meant to make sure I medically am able to tolerate all of the things transplant related and to also make sure there are no new cancers that may have cropped up over that last few months. The only fly in the ointment is that Lynne has been sick. She has caught a big dose of what I have had,  so I'm doing today solo. Isaac was able to be there yesterday after his classes.
 It is 1:00 and I now await the Bone Marrow Aspiration after which I will get the CT scan. About 6:15 and I'm done  and by 7:30 home. Long day. Tomorrow the Pet Scan starts at 6:30.

Day Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment