Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This Day is Yesterday's Tomorrow

We have heard the report and the report was: the count was low. Out of a target of 4 million, yesterday yielded 220,000 stem cells and combining that with the previous harvest of 3 weeks ago we are  at a little over 1 million.  We have been reassured that Dirk is okay and his blood is fine and there is nothing there to put him at risk by these procedures. The next step is to double the neupogen shots (growth hormone). That starts today and then tomorrow we come back in and try again for another harvest. Here we go again......... Yes, we are back where we were yesterday. Are any of you familiar with this? What happens tomorrow will need to wait until tomorrow. I have long been a strong believer in God's providential way of governing  this world and the affairs of all his creatures. I know for what I pray and for what I hope. This is not it. So I must wait for and struggle with his providential caretaking, not yet knowing any certainty in this. Tomorrow we will see more. Wisdom says wait. So wait we shall one way or tother(another).     (I'm not sure why the white screen background)

No comments:

Post a Comment