Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quick update

I have no news to pass on to you. So far they have 2 persons and a possible 3rd who are matches with me. About 4 weeks after someone has been selected I will have an admission date to the hospital. I figured that we needed to wait until after the holidays for things to move ahead. I am actually feeling pretty well right now and the weather has been Chamber of Commerce perfect. I am able to get around without a problem. I am still limited by my back pain and by fatigue. Several months have gone by now in this hold pattern and the blood counts seem to be steady. I wish that could continue, however, I am told it is not likely. If there is no harm in waiting, then waiting is my vote. I am sure I will hear something in a day or so and as soon as I do I will let you know. In the mean time Happy New Year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment