Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7, T - Plus 30

T-Plus 30 is another hurdle that we have cleared. I have come to the clinic by myself now for the second day. Saturday traffic is such a different animal. The speed limit actually applies and I made it in 35 minutes. This daily stuff is going to go on for 2 weeks at least. The anti fungal meds cost 3000.00 a month through Medicare with a prescription for home or I can come into the hospital and get it in an IV and it comes as a medical clinic treatment and it is covered and I can guarantee you 30 days of IV antibiotics, costs a @!@## more than  the 3000.00 for a home prescription. It defies logic.  Well I've got more time than money so I will do the trips. These daily trips will probably take up at least half my day if not more. I'm guessing that at this stage of my transition it's going to be similar to watching grass grow. It will be grow. It will be slow. I won't notice much change from day to day And before I know it 6 months will have passed and then a year. It's another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment