Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Changing the Pace


When composing a blog there is the notion that I am composing and working at weaving a story or theme around some incident and use whatever creative techniques  that are available to bring out the incident and make it as memorable for others as it is for me. Then there are other times I tell the story and the nuances of the story are up to the readers to interpret or add with their imaginations to pick out the importance of different aspects of the story. The latter is easier.

And lately the latter is my inclination. #1. Since the last time I wrote,  the steroids have controlled the GVHD, the appetite is returning, and the sleep is still irregular and in shorter segments. I have followed through on my decision to get some psychological help. That goes well. We have identified some things that I can look at more closely towards working through my grief of Josh's death and the loss of my own health.
I think I am turning a corner.

#2. The other night Lynne and I were watching a T.V. comedy. One line in there struck us as being so funny that we were both laughing to the point of tears. We have not done that in so, so long.  See? Another way to say I appear to be turning a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment