Friday, February 15, 2013

That's Romance



Spent the day, and it took the whole day, getting a 90 minute infusion of pentamidine - my point? It is this. Cancer patients spent a great deal of time traveling, waiting, testing, being testy, being poked and prodded, and slowly healing - yes healing on Valentines Day. Romance? I've nothing left when I get home. I  had hoped to make dinner. It didn't happen. Microwave? Yes. But I have no appetite. Do you know what was wonderful though? Lynne understood. In fact she was the one who talked me out firing up the grill because I have a touch of sore throat and the smoke would not be good for me. If you recall she spent her birthday at the hospital with me. Cancer patients need strong support care takers. I have one of those. She has been there every step of the way. Thanks and Happy Valentines Day, Hon.   
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Enjoy life with the woman whom you love all the days of your fleeting life which He has given to you under the sun; for this is your reward in life and in your toil in which you have labored under the sun.  Ecclesiastes 9:9


No comments:

Post a Comment