Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ready, Set, Everybody Jump!



We were at my brother's farm and we all went out to the gravel pit for a bonfire. A bunch of us went up on top of the hill above the  gravel pit below where the fire was. We play a game of dare. Who would jump down and go down the gravelly cliff to the bottom, probably 75 feet? We end up all doing it. A few tumbles and rolls and gravel flying and a few bumps and bruises and we made it. But I was much younger then. When I heard last night, that we might go over a physical cliff, I took a few extra pillows to bed because this could hurt. You see, I'm not as nimble any more. Wait, I just saw the news story in print - fiscal cliff? I guess pillows won't be any help for this ride.




                                                             Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment