Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi Y'all

It's time isn't, for an update that is. I am beginning to make head way again. I have been gaining some weight again, up to 153. The blood counts are holding steady. The CT scan was clear. Today I have the Bone Marrow Biopsy and will get the results next week. This is the 6 month mark after the transplant. This last stay in the hospital left me feeling weak and I'm doing both occupational and physical therapy to counter that. Appetite is slow to return. I'm still working on the support. Some of this feels like after the SCT, maybe not that bad but it felt like starting over. As far as the Transplant is concerned it is still okay, it's just going to take some time. On Wed I had trouble keeping food down. Patience is what it's taking now. Each month it is a little better like watching  grass grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment