Saturday, July 28, 2012

Will the Real ..........Step Forward

It was a Christmas Party. Gathered there, together, were family and friends. Around the large room were groups sitting and standing and visiting. All of the laughter, the chatter, and reconnecting had all the chords needed for a Christmas Carol. I felt a happiness inside that took me by surprise. It was so deep and warm. Then I woke up! Lynne had to get up so I called out to her in the dark, " Merry Christmas!" She said, "What?". I repeated, "Merry Christmas!". There was a pause then slowly she asked, "Are you okay?". "I'm okay", I said.

For a bit, I lay there, enjoying the afterglow of the warm tingling that I was experiencing. And I thought to myself I wonder what would happen if the "day time me" of the last blog were to meet the "me of the night"? So I was curious who would wake up "the day time me", or " this Christmas fellow"?

No comments:

Post a Comment