Monday, June 10, 2013

Quick Update



It has been awhile since last I posted. In the mean time we have been harvesting from the garden in abundance. We have been eating beans and potatoes for at least a month now. Beans are pretty much done in this heat. We only dig the potatoes when we need them. Cucumbers have been good as well. Now that we are close to hitting the triple digits in the shade that part of the garden is done 'til fall. The tomatoes are just coming in now and we get about a month of those before the heat gets them.

I have been doing well. I'm slowly stepping down on my immune suppressing meds and in a couple of weeks I should be off them altogether. That changes everything. I will begin to be able to participate in the things of day to day life more. I just finished my 15 month post transplant check-up and the results of the CT and Bone Marrow Biopsy should be back any day now. I am keeping busy with equipment in the morning and come inside in the afternoon heat and sun. I will give the results latter this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment